Legislative Coordinators provide timely and useful services, products and professional support to UCP Members of the Legislative Assembly. This generally involves scheduling, drafting correspondence, office administration, speechwriting, attending meetings and events with MLAs, supporting MLAs with their social media accounts and newsletters, and assisting in the development of private member bills and motions.
- Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Experience: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Qualifications & Skills:
- Possesses exceptional written communication skills, able to draft speeches and correspondence
- Well-organized with a careful eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal communicator with exceptional diplomacy skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and find creative solutions
- Strong ability to identify key priorities and foresee issues in a fast-paced environment
- Ceaselessly exercises discretion and sound judgement
- Knowledgeable in current affairs, politics and public policy issues
- A bachelors degree in Political Science, Economics, History, Business, or related field.
- Equivalencies will be considered.
To apply, please click here.