The Communications team provides specialized services across the spectrum of communications and marketing from research, writing, editing and developing communications materials for both internal and external audiences including news releases, key messages, social media and web content; and coordinating and producing communications strategies and speaking notes.
- Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Experience: Experienced
- Qualifications & Skills:
- Adept in drafting news releases, speaking notes, media advisories, briefing notes, and communications products
- Experience with digital communications including social media and website development
- Experience managing information and media requests, and developing appropriate responses
- Proven ability to anticipate issues, assess options and implications, engage different perspectives, and create strategic solutions for communications challenges
- Experience providing strategic advice and guidance when interacting with the media, stakeholders and in public forums
- Possess superior verbal and written communications skills
- Equivalencies will be considered
To apply, please click here.